WiscVPN (macOS) - Adding a New Portal
How to add a new portal address in the GlobalProtect VPN client in macOS.
- Open the GlobalProtect popup by clicking on its icon in your system tray near the top-right of your screen:
- Click the settingsbutton in the upper-right and select Settings.
- Under "Portals" in the "General" tab, click the plus button.
- Enter your new portal address.
- Click Save.
- Close the settings window.
The next time you select GlobalProtect from your system tray (i.e., to connect to a VPN), you should have the option to change the portal address: