Questions? Want to create a new Moodle course? We're here to help
Find your Moodle Support contact
Moodle is a Learning Management System (LMS) offering instructors and students powerful tools to manage and promote learning in an online or blended learning environment. Moodle on the UW campus is supported by the Moodle Council and by developers in the Computer Aided Engineering Department.
Use the topic tree on the left to start exploring answers to many frequently asked questions or feel free to contact your Moodle support person for more help.
Most Recently Updated Documents
- Moodle - Atto Text Editing
- Moodle - Upload limits
- Moodle - Using Gravatar
- Moodle - Logging in and Creating a Course
- Rendering Equations Issues: Why Are My Equations Broken?
- [ay 15-16] Moodle - Extending Quiz Time for Individuals/Groups
- [ay15-16] Moodle - Use of UW Box.com In Moodle
- [ay15-16] Moodle- Creating and Using a Forum
Top Documents of the Week
- Moodle - Emailing Your Class
- Moodle - UW-Madison Support Contacts
- Moodle - Posting Images, Videos, and Audio Clips
- Moodle - Creating and Managing Quiz Questions
- Moodle - Math Operator Syntax
- Moodle - Cloze (Embedded) Quiz Questions
- [ay15-16] Moodle - Adding Instructors or Students
- Moodle - Differences Between v 2.6 and v 2.8