Questions? Want to create a new Moodle course? We're here to help
Find your Moodle Support contact
Moodle is a Learning Management System (LMS) offering instructors and students powerful tools to manage and promote learning in an online or blended learning environment. Moodle on the UW campus is supported by the Moodle Council and by developers in the Computer Aided Engineering Department.
Another useful Moodle support resource is the Collaborative for Engineering Education and Teaching Effectiveness office located in Mechanical Engineering, room 2209. The office is open to drop in support 10:00AM- 4:00PM M-F, by telephone 265-1178, or by email email@example.com.
Use the topic tree on the left to start exploring answers to many frequently asked questions or feel free to contact your Moodle support person for more help.
Most Recently Updated Documents
- Moodle - Running Reports
- Finding Help With Moodle at UW-Madison
- Course Quizzes Report
- Active quiz overview
- Equations in Moodle
- CSCR module grading and responses
- Adding a CSB/CSCR activity module instance
- Case Scenario / Critical Reader activity module
Top Documents of the Week
- About Moodle
- Moodle - i>clicker integration
- Moodle - Logging in and Creating a Course
- Moodle - Upload limits
- Moodle - Possible Problems Sending Email to all Enrolled Students
- Importing a website into your Moodle Course
- Moodle - Differences Between v 2.6 and v 2.9
- Moodle- Creating and Using a Wiki