Questions? Want to create a new Moodle course? We're here to help
Find your Moodle Support contact
Moodle is a Learning Management System (LMS) offering instructors and students powerful tools to manage and promote learning in an online or blended learning environment. Moodle on the UW campus is supported by the Moodle Council and by developers in the Computer Aided Engineering Department.
Another useful Moodle support resource is the Collaborative for Engineering Education and Teaching Effectiveness office located in Mechanical Engineering, room 2209. The office is open to drop in support 10:00AM- 4:00PM M-F, by telephone 265-1178, or by email email@example.com.
Use the topic tree on the left to start exploring answers to many frequently asked questions or feel free to contact your Moodle support person for more help.
Most Recently Updated Documents
- Moodle to Canvas conversion issues
- Moodle - Possible Problems Sending Email to all Enrolled Students
- Active quiz overview
- My course links
- CSCR module grading and responses
- Upgrade Strategy for UW-Madison Moodle Service
- Adding a CSB/CSCR activity module instance
- Moodle Support for Lifelong Learning (non-credit) Programs
Top Documents of the Week
- About Moodle
- Moodle - Cloze (Embedded) Quiz Questions
- Importing a website into your Moodle Course
- [ay 15-16] Moodle - Emailing Your Class
- Finding Help With Moodle at UW-Madison
- [ay15-16] Moodle - Adding Instructors or Students
- [ay15-16] Moodle- Creating and Using a Wiki
- Moodle - UW-Madison Login Method