Questions? Want to create a new Moodle course? We're here to help
Find your Moodle Support contact
Moodle is a Learning Management System (LMS) offering instructors and students powerful tools to manage and promote learning in an online or blended learning environment. Moodle on the UW campus is supported by the Moodle Council and by developers in the Computer Aided Engineering Department.
Another useful Moodle support resource is the Collaborative for Engineering Education and Teaching Effectiveness office located in Mechanical Engineering, room 2209. The office is open to drop in support 10:00AM- 4:00PM M-F, by telephone 265-1178, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the topic tree on the left to start exploring answers to many frequently asked questions or feel free to contact your Moodle support person for more help.
Most Recently Updated Documents
- MapleTA - Frequently Asked Questions
- [ay15-16] Moodle- Customizing Your Profile
- Moodle - Archive a course(UW-Madison)
- Moodle - Creating Grade Items for In-class or Offline Assignments
- Adding a CSB/CSCR activity module instance
- Moodle - Restrict Access to Activities using Groupings
- Creating a Lesson in Moodle
- Moodle - Gradebook in Moodle
Top Documents of the Week
- About Moodle
- Moodle- Creating and Using a Wiki
- Moodle - Possible Problems Sending Email to all Enrolled Students
- Moodle - Cloze (Embedded) Quiz Questions
- Moodle - Attendance Module
- Moodle - Logging in and Creating a Course
- [ay 15-16] Moodle - Emailing Your Class
- Moodle - Creating a Quiz