Questions? Want to create a new Moodle course? We're here to help
Find your Moodle Support contact
Moodle is a Learning Management System (LMS) offering instructors and students powerful tools to manage and promote learning in an online or blended learning environment. Moodle on the UW campus is supported by the Moodle Council and by developers in the Computer Aided Engineering Department.
Another useful Moodle support resource is the Collaborative for Engineering Education and Teaching Effectiveness office located in Mechanical Engineering, room 2209. The office is open to drop in support 10:00AM- 4:00PM M-F, by telephone 265-1178, or by email email@example.com.
Use the topic tree on the left to start exploring answers to many frequently asked questions or feel free to contact your Moodle support person for more help.
Most Recently Updated Documents
- Moodle - Student photo rosters
- Moodle to Canvas conversion issues
- Moodle - Workshop Module
- Moodle - Offline Grading Worksheet
- Moodle - Survey and Questionnaire
- Moodle - Use of UW Box.com In Moodle
- Moodle - Backup and Restore
- Moodle - Using Guest Access
Top Documents of the Week
- Moodle - Logging in and Creating a Course
- About Moodle
- Moodle - Attendance Module
- Importing a website into your Moodle Course
- [ay 15-16] Moodle - Emailing Your Class
- Finding Help With Moodle at UW-Madison
- Moodle - Upload limits
- Moodle - i>clicker integration