This document outlines the process for changing a student's Student Group
To change the details for a student’s existing student group, follow the steps below:
Navigate to the Student groups page using the path of your choice.
- Student Records WorkCenter, Student Groups, or > Records and Enrollment > Career and Program Information > Student Groups
- Tip: If you are already on the Student Groups page, select [Correct History] and skip the next two steps.
- Check Correct History.
- Use the Find page to locate the student's record.
- > Records and Enrollment > Career and Program Information > View Student Groups by Student
- Use the Find page to locate the Student Group you want to view.
- Select [Get Results].
- Find the student you need to change.
- Select their row's Details link.
Find the specific student group you wish to change.
Tip: Use the row counter bar to move around.
Change the appropriate field(s) as advised in the SIS/Student Groups - Student Groups Page Field Description Fields will display with changed data.
Select [Save] or [OK]. The student group change is saved to the student's record.
Note: When you change a student's student group information, any evidence of the previous student group information is removed from the system.