ECMS - Perceptive Content Fundamentals - LearnMode Application Plan Designer
When a user logs in to the Perceptive Software desktop client after the client has timed out they may receive a minimized looking toolbar that is not usable.
To avoid this, desktop clients should log out of the client when they will be using it for over 30 minutes. In the event the client does time out for lack of use, the user will need to close the client completely and then restart the client before trying to log back in.
Perceptive Content Fundamentals
LearnMode Application Plan Designer
- Screens - Displays a list of all the screens defined for the application plan.
- Dictionary - The dictionary is a repository containing all defined screen elements in an application plan, Vou can capture an unlimited amount of metadata, as well as associate dictionary data elements to document index keys, custom properties, and folder properties.
- Screen Elements - Depending on the method, the Screen Elements tab displays the bitmap (HyperLearn or Viewpoint), text (Terminal Capture or DOS), table (Internet Explorer), or tree (Window Walker) related to the business application screen you are currently trying to learn. From the Screen Elements tab, you can locate and identify the data elements you want to add to the dictionary.
- Map - Allows you to create and organize documents, folders, and shortcuts when using an application plan.
- View Action - A feature that drives the subset of documents or folders that the system displays. Vou can configure View Action to return folders or documents.