Student Center - Requesting your Student Record

Follow the directions below to request an email of your student record.

Note:This is not an official transcript. See Transcript Request - Ordering Official Transcripts for information on ordering an official transcript.

  1. Login to My UW-Madison.

    • Note: If you are former student who no longer has access to MyUW, you can access the Student Center via MyInfo.
  2. Open the Student Center app. If you do not see the app on your homepage, use the search bar at the top of the page to search for "Student Center". The app may be added to your homepage from the search results for easier access in the future.

  3. Under the Academics section in the Student Center, click the "My Academics" link.

  4. Click on the Request my Student Record link.

  5. You must indicate whether or not your want course attributes to show on the document. When you have made this selection, click the Request Student Record button. The report will be emailed to your preferred email address as a .pdf. You must have an email address on file in the Student Center. See Student Center - Setting your Campus Email Addresses to verify that you do.

Note:  The .pdf that is produced will not work well in certain LINUX environments unless a genuine ADOBE product is used to view it.  Please use a Windows or Apple operating system and browser for a successful experience.

Keywords:student center Requesting Student Record receiving receive get acquire acquiring myuw uw-madison unofficial transcript   Doc ID:4146
Owner:Kyle A.Group:DoIT Help Desk
Created:2005-11-07 19:00 CDTUpdated:2016-11-18 21:44 CDT
Sites:DoIT Help Desk, DoIT Tech Store, My UW-Madison Portal
Feedback:  15   29