Users who have never had a NetID or have had their NetID deactivated will need to Get a NetID via Manifest. The following steps outline the EPD process.
1. Receive an invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Accept the invitation.
3. Confirm that the alumni does not have a UW NetID.
4. Enter the information.
5. Confirm that an email has been received.
After accepting the invitation in step 5, wait to receive a second email with a link and instructions for activating a UW NetID. The 2nd email should be received within about 30 minutes.
6. Receive an email with activation information.
7. Read the UW Policies and Agreement.
8. Complete the standard UW-Madison NetID account activation.