UW-Madison Kaltura - Reviewing Analytics in MediaSpace Channels
If you want more detailed information than "views" on a piece of media, you can direct users to videos that you organize in a channel. Users must log in with a netid to view media in a channel in MediaSpace. To view analytics on a channel:
Kaltura MediaSpace can provide analytics for your media when your videos are hosted and viewed in a channel.
- Login to http://mediaspace.wisc.edu/
- Click your username button in the upper right corner and select My Channels
- Click on the channel you want to look at.
- Click on Actions → Analytics
- You can now select Dashboard, Media, Engagement, and Contribution to view various analytics for the media in your channel. Note that only views of the media from within the channel will be tracked. It takes 24-48 hours for analytics data to update in MediaSpace.