WiscIT Widget - RSS Feed
Use this widget to get a running RSS Feed on a dashboard in Cherwell.
- RSS Feed URI: Set the URI the widget will be pulling from by typing in the URI or find the source by opening a browser with the button with an ellipsis.
- Max Items to Show: Limit the number of items from the feed to show on the widget.
- Display Image from Description if Present: Check this box to show an image coming from a feed if possible.
- Custom Link Color: Change the link color used on the items in the feed. Web-safe or custom colors can be used.
- Refresh Every [#] [Time Period]: Set the widget to refresh at certain intervals to keep the information up to date if the dashboard is not refreshed in that time period.
- Create Actions: Choose or create one-steps to run from the widget.
- Add: Open the One-Step Manager to select a pre-made or create a new One-Step.
- Edit: Edit a selected One-Step.
- Remove: Remove a selected One-Step.
- Note: Move the One-Steps up and down through the list with the arrow buttons to the bottom right.