Canvas - How to Embed Kaltura Media in Canvas (UW-Madison)
This page provides provides Canvas users with instructions on how to embed Kaltura media into Canvas pages, discussion posts, quiz descriptions, etc.
- Move your cursor to the point in your Canvas page where you want to insert a Kaltura MediaSpace video.
- Click the multi-colored Kaltura icon on the menu bar.
- A window titled "Kaltura" will open. Scroll to the video you want to embed. Click the Select button.
Optional: If you would like to select a size other than medium (default), click the Select drop-down and choose the size you want to embed.
- After you embed the video a gray placeholder with a video icon will appear on the page. You can continue to edit the page and add text if you'd like. Once you're done click Save.
- Canvas will display your page with your new embedded Kaltura video.