Cisco VoIP - Personal directories for Cisco phone in the Self Care Portal
Please note these contacts will only show up on the 7841 and 8851 phones. There is no way to have a personal directory in Jabber.
How to set up personal contacts in the Self Care Portal
- Navigate to the Self Care Portal
- Choose Phones>Phone Settings >Phone Contacts
- Select the Create New Contact button
- Enter the information. We recommend that enter the phone numbers in E.164 format (add +1 to the ten-digit number)
- Select the Save button
- Your contacts will now show up in your Personal Directory on your phone.
- Information on access your Personal Directory from your phone be found here: Cisco VoIP - Configuring contacts on your Cisco Phone