The following document explains what the Wisc Account Administration site is and what it can be used for.
What can I do on the Wisc Account Administration site?
The site allows you to manage your account and any other account/domain you have access to that relates to the following services: Office 365, G Suite, Box, Qualtrics, and SMTP Relaying.
Who can use the Wisc Account Administration site?
- End Users
- Domain Administrators
- Account Administrators
- Support Staff
- Mail Administrators
What actions/features can I manage
The actions you can perform is dependent on your privileges assigned to your account.
- Office 365
- Office 365 - Administrative Functions
- G Suite
- See/manage your account status, visibility, and Google groups.
- UW-Madison Box - Getting Started
- Qualtrics Survey Hosting - Getting Started
- SMTP Relaying
- What is SMTP Relaying
- Last Pass
- See/manage your status and master password.
- Enable Account to Send Faxes