Cisco VoIP - Removing deleted messages through the telephone
A common reason that a voicemail account reaches capacity is that the deleted messages folder contains many messages. The messages in the deleted folder will automatically be deleted after 90 days. This document will show you how to remove messages from your deleted messages folder through your telephone.
Using a telephone to remove deleted messages
- Press the Messages button from your phone or use the methods listed here: Cisco VoIP - Accessing voicemail from a telephone .
- Enter your voicemail PIN followed by #.
- Choose option 3, then option 2.
- Choose option 2 to erase deleted messages.
- Choose option 1 to delete the messages.
- Choose option 1 to delete only voice mail messages.