This document describes how to run the AEIFS Course Evaluation Analysis report. This report can be run by course instructors and by AEFIS administrators.
Running the Course Evaluation Analysis
- Log into AEFIS with your NetID credentials.
- Select the menu icon in the left corner to open the main navigation menu.
- Select Report Dashboard.
- Select Course Evaluation Analysis.
- Click Reset Parameters to ensure that any old report parameters are cleared out
- Select the appropriate report parameters:
- Term: Select one or more terms. Note that, if you would like to compare the results of multiple terms, you should run the Course Section Trend Analysis report instead.
- College: Select the appropriate school or college.
- Department: Select the appropriate department(s).
- Course: Search by keyword to select a specific course, or leave blank to search all courses.
- Faculty: Search by name or leave blank.
- Survey Type: Leave as All.
- Aggregate Level: Select the aggregate level that best meets your needs. Note that you will not be able to see instructor-specific results or comments unless you aggregate at the Course or Course Section level.
- Survey: Select one or more survey.
- Completed Surveys Only: Leave checked.
Viewing the Results of the Course Evaluation Analysis
After running the Course Evaluation Analysis, you can export an overview of the results or view detailed results for a given section.
The course overview page provides the following information:
- Report parameters
- Survey name
- Survey start and end Dates
- College and department
- Course number and title (if you set the report parameters to aggregate by Course or Course Section)
- Course section number (if you set the report parameters to aggregate by Course Section)
- The results of any metric questions for the survey
- Percentage and number of survey responses
CSV or PDF Export
Export a PDF or CSV file of the full overview by clicking Export and selecting PDF or CSV.
A PDF export will have a similar layout to the overview page. A CSV export will contain the same data in a table format.
Click the Results link to view the student course evaluation analysis, which includes question-by-question response summaries and graphics.
See AEFIS - Eval - Accessing Student Course Evaluation Results for more information on this report.