Student Center - Viewing Your Grades


An overview and step-by-step guide to viewing your final grades and GPA.


Follow the instructions below to learn where to view: An alternative way of viewing your grades and GPA is to run an unofficial transcript. For more information, see Student Center - Requesting an Unofficial Transcript.


  1. Login to My-UW.
  2. Click on the Student Center tile, then the Academic Records tile.

    Student center tile  Academic records tile

  3. The website will open on the View Grades tab display.
    Select a term from the list of semesters you have attended.

    View Grades

  4. A list of all courses taken in that term will display along with final grades.
    In case a grade is missing or incorrect, please contact your instructor.

    List of final grades

  5. For more information about the term GPA or cumulative GPA, click on one of the options.
    A new window will pop up with detailed information.

    Select term or cumulative GPA

    Term GPA and more information

  6. To view your grades for a different term, click the Change button at the top of the page and select a term.

    Change term button

    Select different term