Topics Map > Instructional > Classroom Technology/AV > Conference room
4103/5103/7103 A/V Equipment Guide
How to Use the Toshiba TV Panel in rooms 4103, 5103, and 7103.
How to Use the Toshiba TV Panel
- All of the controls are on the left side of the TV panel.
- Press the Power button on the left side of the TV panel. It may take a few seconds to power on. A green light will appear on the bottom left side of the frame.
- Plug the HDMI or VGA cable (and possibly the Audio cable) into your PC.
- The computer image should appear on the TV screen. If it does not, one possible reason is the 'Input' to the TV has changed. Press the 'Input' button at the bottom on the left side of the TV panel. It should be highlighting the 'PC' mode or "HDMI 3". If it is not, keep pressing the 'Input' button until the input highlights the "PC" for VGA cable and "HDMI 3" for HDMI cable.
- The volume controls are on the left side of the TV panel as well.