Topics Map > Instructional > Classroom Technology/AV
Connect Windows machine to Wireless projection
How to connect your windows device to the wireless projection.
Windows Machines (must have the Windows 10 - 1809 update to work. To Check: + R and type in the prompt: winver and hit enter. It will display the version you have – see IIT if you need updates)
- Click the ON button for the display.
- Click on the button that says WINX, WIN, WIRELESS, or has the Windows icon
From your computer:
- Click and P simultaneously and the following will pop-up.
- Select “Connect to a wireless display”, choose the
room which you are in
- Enter the code from the projection
- On your computer, +P and select "Disconnect"
- From the wall panel select OFF