upload video to canvas
After you created your video from Powerpoint, use the following steps
- Login to your Canvas course. Go to the module where you want to add the video.
- Select the + and add a Page, Create Page, and name your page
- Click on Page and edit.
- Click Kaltura Icon
- From Embed Kaltura Media screen select +Add New and then Media Upload
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions
- Choose your file by either "Drag & Dropping" mp4 or "Choose a file to upload" and browse to find on your computer
- Complete the details.
You can change the name as you want to appear if it is not already.
- Tags: add the 6 digit number of your course. SAS courses 732-XXX, PPD 728-XXX, PharmSci 718-XXX
- Add Collaborator. Type: G-Pharm and select Co-Editor & Co-Publisher and click ADD (This will allow the IIT team to assist with any issues that may arise with the video)
- Then click "</>Save and Embed"
- Then Save & Publish in Canvas