Operating the Audio-Visual Equipment in Room 2233
2233 A/V Equipment Guide
How to Turn on the Projector
- Turn on the projector by pressing the 'On' button on the black control panel on the wall. Panel lights will turn on and blink while the projector lights up.
- To temporarily turn the picture off, press the 'Pic Mute' button. This will stop the projector from displaying. Press the button again to resume the projector's display.
- MAC - wireless Mac OS connection
- LAPTOP - wireless Windows connection
How to Project a Laptop
- Connect the VGA cable (shown on the left) to the laptop. If sound is needed, connect the PC Audio cable (shown on right) in the laptop.
- Select 'PC' on the black control panel on the wall. Note: Some laptops may require you to also toggle the screen output, ie. by pressing Windows logo key + p or fn+F8 on a laptop. These keys vary depending on the laptop.
- Adjust the volume by turning the 'Volume' dial on the black control panel. To mute the audio, press the 'Audio Mute' button. Note: If having troubles with audio, make sure the laptop has sound without being plugged in first and that the 'Audio Mute' button is not pressed.
How to Use the Document Camera
- Select 'Doc Cam' on the document camera.
- Press the 'Power' button on the document camera.
- Turn off the document camera when you are finished.
Turning off the Projector
- Turn off the projector by holding the 'Off' button until it begins to blink. Note: Once the projector begins to turn off, it will take a few minutes before it can be started again.
- Please turn off the document camera if you used it.