Topics Map > Instructional
Topics Map > Classroom Technology
2413 and 6103 A/V Equipment directions
How to Use the Samsung TV Panel in rooms 6103 or 2413.
How to Use the Samsung TV Panel
Wireless connection is available for 2413
Directions to connect wireless from a Windows machine.
Directions to connect wireless to Mac OS. -- coming soon
For 6103 and 2413
- The controls can be found behind the TV panel in the bottom right corner.
- Press the Power button and hold until the red light starts to blink.
- To adjust the volume, tilt the Power button to the left or right.
- Plug in the HDMI or VGA cable (and possibly the Audio cable) into your PC.
- The computer image should appear on the TV screen. If it does not,
one possible reason may be the 'Input' to the TV is not correct.
- To change the Input Source, Press the Power button. A Control Menu
will appear in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tilt the Power button to the right to bring up the Input Source Menu.
It should be highlighting the 'PC' mode.
- If it is not, tilt the Power button up or down until the desired Input Source is selected.
Press the Power button to make the selection.
- To turn the TV off, Press the Power button so the Control Menu appears.
Tilt the Power button down to highlight the Power Off symbol.
- Press the Power button to select
- This screen operates best under 16:9 dimensions. For example, in PowerPoint, change the Slide Size to 16:9. (Found in Page Setup under the Design Menu in PowerPoint 2010.)
- Mac Users: If not displaying optimally, take off mirroring. Go to system preferences -> displays -> arrangement tab -> mirror displays (uncheck)
- For more help, go to: http://kb.wisc.edu/pharmacy/page.php?id=38126