Topics Map > Instructional > Classroom Technology/AV
6103 A/V Equipment directions
How to Use the Samsung TV Panel in rooms 6103 or 2413.
How to Use the Samsung TV Panel
Wireless connection is available for 2413
- The controls can be found behind the TV panel in the bottom right corner.
- Press the Power button and hold until the red light starts to blink.
- To adjust the volume, tilt the Power button to the left or right.
- Plug in the HDMI or VGA cable (and possibly the Audio cable) into your PC.
Room 2413 Sources:
HDMI 1 – HDMI Cable
HDMI 2 – Microsoft Display Adapter
DVI – Apple TV
- The computer image should appear on the TV screen. If it does not,
one possible reason may be the 'Input' to the TV is not correct.
- To change the Input Source, Press the Power button. A Control Menu
will appear in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tilt the Power button to the right to bring up the Input Source Menu.
It should be highlighting the 'PC' mode.
- If it is not, tilt the Power button up or down until the desired Input Source is selected.
Press the Power button to make the selection.
- To turn the TV off, Press the Power button so the Control Menu appears.
Tilt the Power button down to highlight the Power Off symbol.
- Press the Power button to select
- This screen operates best under 16:9 dimensions. For example, in PowerPoint, change the Slide Size to 16:9. (Found in Page Setup under the Design Menu in PowerPoint 2010.)
- Mac Users: If not displaying optimally, take off mirroring. Go to system preferences -> displays -> arrangement tab -> mirror displays (uncheck)
- For more help, go to: http://kb.wisc.edu/pharmacy/page.php?id=38126