Topics Map > Programs & Policies
Topics Map > Building & Rooms
Commons Meeting Room Policy
Policy for Commons Meeting Rooms
To use meeting rooms 2207, 2210 and 2212 located in the School of Pharmacy Commons, you must have a reservation. Rooms 2203 and 2205 are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Reservations are limited to 4 hours total per person per room per week for School of Pharmacy faculty, staff and students. If a group wants the same room longer than that, another individual from that group must make a reservation.
- A group that arrives more than 15 minutes late forfeits the reservation.
- Students should not reserve a meeting room for individual study.
- The School of Pharmacy reserves the right to cancel a reservation if an event of higher priority (e.g., make-up exam) should arise.
- Although the meeting room is a private space, sound can leak through the walls. Please keep the noise down so as not to disturb others.
- Please do not move arm chairs or couches into the rooms.
- Please clean up the room before you leave so that it is ready for the next group.