User authentication for Sharp Copiers - Mac
This document explain how to enter your user information for printing to the Sharp Color Copiers located in Russell Labs.
The Sharp Color Copiers located in room 218 and the Herrling Lab require user authentication for printing. To enter your user information for printing perform the following steps:
- From inside an application select File -> Print.
- From the drop down menu located below the presets drop down menu, select Job Handling.
- Click on the radio button next to User Authentication.
- In the text field under Login Name: enter the appropriate NetID or Username*.
- Under Password: enter the appropriate password**.
- Click Print.
To save the username and password, click on the lock icon next username and password field.
You should now be able to print using the Sharp Color Copier.
*Print outs for labs will use the NetID of the PI for the affiliated Lab. For printing instruction materials will use one of the following:
**The password can be obtained by speaking to the PI you report to or contacting email@example.com