Topics Map > Office of Cybersecurity > Tools and Software > LastPass
LastPass - Basic Troubleshooting Steps
Some simple steps should resolve most issues users encounter with LastPass. Before opening a ticket with the Help Desk or as part of ongoing troubleshooting, it can be helpful to try these steps:
- Log out from your LastPass browser extension and log back in. Log Out of LastPass
- Clear your web browser cache: Clearing Browser Cache and Cookies
- Clear the local LastPass cache: Clear the local cache for LastPass vault
- Refresh sites within the LastPass browser extension: Refresh Sites to force a sync of your vault data
- End all active LastPass sessions (logs you out anywhere you were logged in) View and manage active LastPass sessions
- Remove the LastPass extension from your web browser's extensions list, then add it back again from the extension store:
If you are having issues linking a Families-as-a-Benefit account to your UW Enterprise account, try the following if the above steps don't resolve the issue:
- Remove your families benefit by clicking "Remove benefit" within the Account Benefits view.
- Log out and log back in.
- Claim the Families benefit again.
- Try to link account again.