Topics Map > Office of Cybersecurity > Cyber Risk Management & Compliance
Topics Map > Office of Cybersecurity > Tools and Software > OneTrust
OneTrust - How to access OneTrust
OneTrust is a Software-as-a-Service tool used by the Risk & Compliance team within the Office of Cybersecurity to conduct risk assessments, track and mitigate risks, and report on risk levels across UW-Madison.
To access OneTrust:
- Navigate to: OneTrust Login Page
- Custom UW-Madison Login Page:
- Use your "firstname.lastname@example.org" email for the requested Email Address.
- Enter just your email@example.com email to start, you'll be prompted for your NetID password and Duo MFA in next steps.
- Click "Next ->"
- Authenticate with your NetID username, NetID password, and Duo.
Use these links for common tasks within OneTrust:
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment Request
- Request form to be used when purchasing software, requesting a department assessment, needing a HIPAA Joint Security & Privacy Review, or making any other request of the Risk & Compliance Team.
- Secure Storage Request
- Request form to be used to request a Cybersecurity review of a SecureBox or RestrictedDrive request.
- Remote Work Review
- Questionnaire for submitting a International Telecommuting Request to the Risk & Compliance team to determine the risk level associated with the request.
If you have questions about OneTrust, please contact the OneTrust administrators within the Office of Cybersecurity at firstname.lastname@example.org.