Topics Map > Office of Cybersecurity > Tools and Software
Topics Map > Office of Cybersecurity > Governance, Risk, and Compliance
How to access OneTrust
OneTrust is a Software-as-a-Service tool used by the Risk & Compliance team within the Office of Cybersecurity to conduct risk assessments, track and mitigate risks, and report on risk levels across UW-Madison.
To access OneTrust:
- Navigate to: OneTrust Login Page
- The login page is not branded for UW-Madison because OneTrust is a Software-as-a-Service tool used by other organizations. Once authenticated, you should see UW-Madison branding.
- Default login page will look something like:
- Use your "email@example.com" email for the requested Email Address.
- If you have logged in before, you may see the UW-Madison logo.
- Click "Next ->"
- Authenticate with your NetID username, NetID password, and Duo.
Use these links for common tasks within OneTrust:
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment Request (form used when purchasing software, requesting a department assessment, needing a HIPAA Joint Security & Privacy Review, or making any other request of the Risk & Compliance Team)
- International Telecommuting Request (questionnaire for submitting a International Telecommuting Request to the Risk & Compliance team to determine the risk level associated with the request)
- Workstation Security Checklist (checklist to enter details about workstations connecting to "SecureStorage" such as "Secure Box", RestrictedDrive, etc)
If you have questions about OneTrust, please contact the Risk & Compliance team within the Office of Cybersecurity at firstname.lastname@example.org.