Topics Map > Office of Cybersecurity > Cyber Risk Management & Compliance
Topics Map > Office of Cybersecurity > Tools and Software > OneTrust
OneTrust - How to change your default "Organization"
Organizations are used within OneTrust to create logical groupings by which to report and track risk based upon the existing UDDS structure at UW-Madison. OneTrust users who are affiliated with multiple Divisions at UW-Madison may have access to several OneTrust Organizations, and can change which they see as default.
- Log into OneTrust.
- Click on the person icon in the upper right hand corner:
- Select “User Preferences”
- Select “Manage Organizations” on the left hand side of the screen:
- In the row item for your desired default Org select the 3 dot menu and select “Set as default”.
- Now when you login, you’ll default to the chosen Organization.