DoIT Shared Tools - Wiki - Requesting a Static Copy of your DoIT Wiki Space
Your Wiki is a dynamic space. Sometimes, it is necessary to preserve the static content. Follow the steps below to request a static copy of your DoIT Wiki Space.
How to request a static copy of your DoIT Wiki Space:
Information the DoIT Shared Tools Team will need:
Please send an email to Shared Tools Help with the following information:
- Space Key
- Space Name
- List of authorized NetIDs for the static content
Actions you will need to take:
- The tool that produces a static wiki copies requires access via an account, you will need to add the wikiexport user to your space with View and Export rights.
- Restricted pages will also need to have the wikiexport user added to them or the export tool will not be able to access them.
- Alternatively if you wish to block the export function, you can add a restriction to a page and by not granting view rights to the wikiexport user you can block the static copy from being made.
- Copies of data are done every evening, and expanded in the morning. After your site appears please check that all the content you desire is there.
All data transfer for making the static wiki is encrypted.