News and Announcements
- Update: Box ending support for TLS 1.0 on June 25 delayed Jun 27, 2018, 3:23 PM CDT
Box has delayed blocking non-compliant versions of browsers, 3rd party applications, and Box applications that still use TLS 1.0 from connecting to the Box web application.
The date was pushed from June 25, 2018 to November 12, 2018. On November 12, 2018, Box will block products and services using the TLS 1.0 encryption protocol.
- Spring 2018 Box Feature Deprecations Jun 11, 2018, 12:30 PM CDT
Box is constantly working to improve the user experience on Box, and sometimes that means removing functionality to make room for an even better product.
Please review the features below that will retire in the coming months.
- New SMTP Relay support for AWS and Email List and Marketing Best Practices May 10, 2018, 9:37 AM CDT
office 365 email smtp aws email list marketing communications dmarc security secure
- Reminder: G Suite Drive Desktop Sync Client Shutdown on May 12, 2018 May 10, 2018, 8:56 AM CDT
google g suite apps sync desktop client mac pc file stream syncing may 12 shutdown
- Office 365 Updates: Increased Office 365 Groups Privacy, DMARC Info tool, and more Nov 9, 2017, 3:22 PM CDT
Learn about the latest updates made to Office 365 Groups and the Wisc Account Admin site.