News and Announcements
- Box no longer supporting iOS 10 this fall Sep 5, 2018, 4:21 PM CDT
Box recently announced they will discontinue support for devices using iOS 10 once Apple releases iOS 12 this fall. At this time the latest version of the Box app on iOS 10 is still functional.
- Canvas - Quizzes.Next Status at UW-Madison Sep 4, 2018, 4:47 PM CDT
Quizzes.Next is not currently available in UW-Madison's production instance of Canvas.
- Update: Box ending support for TLS 1.0 on June 25 delayed Sep 26, 2018, 12:52 PM CDT
Individuals who have recently accessed Box with an application that uses TLS 1.0 will receive a notification from the vendor directing the user to update their application before November 12, 2018.
- Spring 2018 Box Feature Deprecations Jun 11, 2018, 12:30 PM CDT
Box is constantly working to improve the user experience on Box, and sometimes that means removing functionality to make room for an even better product.
Please review the features below that will retire in the coming months.
- New SMTP Relay support for AWS and Email List and Marketing Best Practices May 10, 2018, 9:37 AM CDT
office 365 email smtp aws email list marketing communications dmarc security secure
- Reminder: G Suite Drive Desktop Sync Client Shutdown on May 12, 2018 May 10, 2018, 8:56 AM CDT
google g suite apps sync desktop client mac pc file stream syncing may 12 shutdown
- Office 365 Updates: Increased Office 365 Groups Privacy, DMARC Info tool, and more Nov 9, 2017, 3:22 PM CDT
Learn about the latest updates made to Office 365 Groups and the Wisc Account Admin site.