Topics Map > Administration & Governance > Faculty Affairs
Administration & Governance - Faculty Affairs - Digital Measures: Guides, Tips and Tricks
Digital Measures is an online database to collect faculty and instructional staff productivity measures. The reports generated by Digital Measures are used in Annual Review, Post Tenure Review, Promotion to Full Professor and to meet a variety of campus requests of the Deans office.
Some helpful hints:
- Except for a date field required by Digital Measures, data entry is at the discretion of the reporter. You do not have to fill in every field, just those that are relevant to the item you are reporting.
- P-FAR codes and P-FAR years MUST be selected to be included in the annual report.
- Many data screens allow the reporter to note status changes (e.g. Publications “revise and resubmit”) For optimum reporting, only assign P-FAR codes/years to the most current status within the review year.
- All of the data screens have opportunity for text entry. Use these to contextualize your entry for the Review Committee
- Remember to generate your Word document report in order to add the required personal statement at the top.