Topics Map > Desktop Support > Linux
Topics Map > Research Computing Support > Winstat
Topics Map > Software > Linux
Installing Citrix Workspace (Linux)
Instructions for installing Citrix Workspace on Linux desktop clients.
Installation and Setup
Download and install the correct version of Citrix Workspace for your distribution from the Citrix website. Upon opening Workspace for the first time you will be prompted for a server address. Enter https://storefront.ssc.wisc.edu/Citrix/SSCC/discovery and then your SSCC credentials.
If you receive a security/certificate error, you can resolve it with the steps below. The instructions provided are for Ubuntu and may vary by distribution.
- Uninstall any current versions of Citrix.
- Install the Citrix .deb using the Ubuntu Software Center.
- Navigate to https://storefront.ssc.wisc.edu/Citrix/SSCC/discovery
- Add the Store using Citrix
- From a terminal run
- $ cd /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/keystore/
- $ sudo rm -r cacerts
- $ sudo ln -s /etc/ssl/certs cacerts
- Sign-in with your SSCC account.
- If Citrix asks for a server add the server from step 3.
- Open Citrix