Service Logins - UW Licensed Productivity Software - Best Practice
Which version of username, netid, sign-on to use for which UW licensed service.
There are many UW Licensed Productivity Services - this listing will help you know which one works best for each respective service.
Microsoft O365 (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams, Word)
See kb Incorrect Authenticated Account: https://kb.wisc.edu/helpdesk/page.php?id=83004
Do not use firstname.lastname@example.org even though it may auto populate.
- O365 Install (WCER TS usually pre-installs O365 on WCER-issued computers): https://kb.wisc.edu/43841#_download
email@example.com for web client - SSO (Single Sign-On) for desktop client
- Zoom Client Comparison and Info: https://kb.wisc.edu/105973
firstname.lastname@example.org (ie: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org [whichever is set as primary for you])
- WebEx Web Browser Login: https://kb.wisc.edu/89825
- WebEx Desktop Client Install/Login: https://kb.wisc.edu/89217
Adobe Creative Cloud
Your email@example.com is your Adobe Federated Login for this.
- Adobe CC Overview and Info: https://kb.wisc.edu/69772
Google Suite (GSuite)
- Login Account types and eligibility:
- Login link: