WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Salesforce Integration with Gravity Forms
The following document will walk you through how to set up your Gravity Forms form to send data to Salesforce "web to case" and "web to lead" forms.
In This Document:
- Step 1: Plugin Activation
- Step 2: Adding a Salesforce ID
- Step 3: Adding Salesforce Field IDs
- Web to Case
- Web to Lead
This plugin can be activated by Administrators using the instructions in WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Self Service Plugin Activation / Deactivation.
- Navigate to your Gravity Forms form
- Select the Form Settings link
- Scroll down and find the box that calls for a Salesforce ID
- Toggle this option on and paste in your Salesforce form ID into the text field
- Navigate to your Salesforce form
- Copy the Field ID name for the field you'd like to connect to
- In Gravity Forms, locate the related field/question. Toggle to the Advanced settings and paste the ID into the Salesforce Form ID field
- Repeat these steps for each field in your form for which you'd like to connect to Salesforce
If you have questions relating to the steps for setup in Gravity Forms, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions relating to the steps for setup or maintenance of a Salesforce form, please reach out to your Salesforce org contact.