Skype: Group Video Calls
Detail information about making group video calls of 3 people or more using Skype,
In order to make a Skype group call, At least one of the participants on the call must have Skype Premium. Skype Premium is pay service from Skype, about $4.99 dollars per month.
To make a group video call (based on Skype web site info)
Make sure you have follow the recommendations for a successful Skype call.
1. In Skype, select the Create a group icon.
2. If a person(s) you want to include in the group are not already in the contact, add them at this time.
3. From the Contacts tab, click a contact you wish to add to the group video call and drag it into the Empty group area.
4. Repeat this for each of the contacts you wish to add to the call, or click the + button and select Add People. In the Add people screen, select who you want to add (Ctrl-click to select multiple people), click Select and then Add.
5. Click the Video call button .
The screen changes color, a call bar appears near the bottom of the screen and you'll hear ringing until the other people answer.