Kaltura - Accessing video quiz analytics in Kaltura MediaSpace and deleting a student's quiz score.
This document describes how to access Kaltura video quiz analytics and delete a student's quiz attempt from a video quiz in Kaltura MediaSpace.
Additional information on Kaltura video quiz analytics is available in Kaltura's document Video Quiz Guide for Creating Quizzes. To review Kaltura video quiz analytics:
- Launch Chrome or Firefox, go to Kaltura MediaSpace, and login: mediaspace.wisc.edu. If you need more information on how to log in to MediaSpace please see Kaltura - How to Log in to Kaltura MediaSpace (UW-Madison) . You can also access your Kaltura MediaSpace media from inside Canvas by using Kaltura My Media as described in Canvas - Upload, access, and share video in Canvas with Kaltura My Media .
- Search for or navigate to the video quiz in question. Click on it.
- Click on Actions → Analytics underneath your quiz video:
- The video quiz analytics page will load. The Video Analytics tab is covered in [Link for document 5499 is unavailable at this time.] .
- Click on the Quiz Questions tab to see a summary of your quiz questions and student answers:
- Click on the Export to CSV button to get a CSV spreadsheet summary of the questions, answers, and total percentage of students that got the questions right.
- Click on Printable Version to get an HTML page of the questions, answers, and total percentage of students that got the questions right.
- Click on a question to display a summary of responses.
- Click on the Quiz Users tab to see more detailed information on how individual students answered a video quiz:
- Click on the Export to CSV button to get a CSV spreadsheet
summary of the User ID, first name, last name, answered right, answered wrong, and score data.
- Click on Printable Version to get an HTML page summary of the User ID, first name, last name, answered right, answered wrong, and score data.
- Click on the student name to display a summary of how they answered the video quiz questions.
- Click on the trash can icon to delete the student's video quiz attempt. If you have limited the number of video quiz attempts and the student has used them up, this will allow the student to re-take the video quiz.