WebCheckout - General Information and Quicklinks
This document includes general information about the InfoLabs equipment circulation service, including frequently used links, location information, and questions, as well as service eligibility. The information is reviewed and updated semesterly.
- Equipment Circulation - General Information
- UW-Madison Technology Circulation - WebCheckout
- DoIT InfoLabs - General Information
- DoIT InfoLabs - Location Listings
- UW-Madison InfoLabs KB
- WebCheckout - How To - Renew a Checkout
How to get help?
- Any and all questions regarding technology circulation, including policy, fines, or support requests can be directed to email@example.com.
What do I need to know about WebCheckout?
- WebCheckout is the system the UW-Madison InfoLabs use for technology circulation.
- WebCheckout is a system that enables better user interaction with InfoLabs circulating items, allowing for online self-service for viewing, reserving, and renewing available equipment.
- For more information on how to Renew a Checkout, please see this KB: WebCheckout - How To - Renew a Checkout
Where can I find more information about WebCheckout and InfoLabs Technology Circulation?
- Please see the quick links at the top of this page for links to additional information about all of the above.
The following list constitutes the eligible groups for InfoLabs circulation services.
- All Current Madison Employees
- All Enrolled Students
A current, valid Wiscard must be presented at time of checkout.