Active Learning Classroom Readiness Checklist
This KB document is part of a larger collection of documents on active learning activities that take place in Active Learning Classrooms (ALC). More Active Learning documents
Checklist of things to do to be prepared to teach in an Active Learning Classroom
- I have identified the outcomes I want in the classroom.
- I have selected activities that facilitate the outcome(s) and will work in an ALC.
- I have identified prior skills/resources students need to be successful.
- I have developed any materials necessary to facilitate the activity.
- I can communicate the purpose of and directions for the activity to students.
- I know how I will facilitate the activity and hold students accountable.
- I know how I will collect and use the results of the activity.
- I have reflected on how well the activity worked and how it can be improved.