How to clear overdrafts on L & S fund 233 UW Foundation sponsored gift accounts

This document contains instructions on how to clear an over draft on a fund 233 UW sponsored gift account

To clear overdrafts on your fund 233 UW Foundation sponsored gift accounts you eigher need to transfer charges of or transfer more funds over from UW Foundatoin. 

To transfer funds from UW Foundation to a 233 account you should process a check request and a matching gift check routing form. (Please note: if this is a Special Billing Project please contact Ben Ball.) 

To get to the check request, Log into the Advancement Resources system (contact Ben Ball if you do not have access).  Click on "Fund Management" in the red navigation bar under the Advancement Resources heading.  Select "Check/ACH requests" from the pull down menu.  

Gift check routing form instructions

The Foundation check request form and gift routing form should be forwarded to Mary Machaj 408 South Hall.

To transfer expenses off of a 233 please use the cost transfer tool

While small overdrafts on 233- gift accounts are acceptable in the short term (less than 3 months), we have guidance from the Vice Chancellor for Administration’s office to clear these quarterly.  If you have questions or need guidance, please contact Mary Machaj or Ben Ball.

See Also:

Keywords:233, gift accounts, overdraft, gift routing form, gift check routing form, check request, routing form   Doc ID:26520
Owner:Mary M.Group:L&S Administrative Gateway
Created:2012-09-20 13:32 CDTUpdated:2019-11-15 11:15 CDT
Sites:L&S Administrative Gateway
Feedback:  0   0