CCI Private Cloud - Viewing the Resources Allocated to a VM
This document details the process for viewing resources allocated to a virtual machine in the CCI Private Cloud environment.
Portal - Login Information
- Open the CCI Private Cloud Portal - https://cloud.cci.wisc.edu
- The CCI Private Cloud Portal can only be accessed from devices with a Well-known UW-Madison Campus IP address ranges and hosts, WiscVPN - Departmental VPN or WiscVPN (uwmadison.vpn.wisc.edu) - Getting Started must be used to access the CCI Private Cloud Portal from an off-campus connection.
- If prompted to Select your domain:, select ad.wisc.edu from the pull-down and click on Next.
- Log in using your netid as your username. If ad.wisc.edu is not listed as the domain beneath the password prompt, click on Sign in to a different domain and go back to step 2.
- Select the Deployments tab
- Select the Deployment that you'd like to access
- If the deployment you are looking for does not appear you may have to adjust the filter
- Locate the funnel icon next to Deployments at the top left of the tab menu
- A filter menu should pop up on the left of your screen. You can set filters based on your Project and Owner to narrow down to your particular Deployment/VM
- Highlight the VM in the deployment topology
- Expand each of the properties on the right side of the deployment topology view a summary of CPU, memory and storage allocations.
- Expand the General properties to view a summary
- Expand the Storage properties to view storage details, including volume information
- Expand the Network properties to view networking details, including IP address information
Incident Reporting & Technical Support
CCI Private Cloud Incident Reporting
- Customers should contact the DoIT Help Desk to report an incident or check the outages page for an CCI Private Cloud incident.
- Formal support is provided for CCI Private Cloud during business hours only. After-hours support is best effort.