CALS DDO - Points of Contact - CALS Global
This document outlines the points of contact for the Global Office of the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences.
Updated November 2021
CALS Global facilitates, supports, and promotes international engagement of faculty, staff, post-docs, and graduate students by building international partnerships, hosting international visitors and fellowship programs, supporting international activities, and recognizing global contributions to science.
- Provides leadership for CALS Global including operations and strategy related to the above description
- Builds visibility for CALS' global engagement
- Works with CALS Global Committee on signature programs such as Global Conversations and Global Day
- Administers awards and seed grant programs to recognize and catalyze international activity within CALS
- Provides administrative support to the director of CALS Global and to grants, contracts, and visiting scholar programs
- Seeks out new funding, partnership, and fellowship opportunities
- Assists in facilitation of CALS Global Committee
- Facilitates event planning for CALS Global
- Provides scheduling, travel, and expense support
- Assists with visitor arrangements, evaluation of programs, events, and processes