Poster Printing: Acrobat on Windows (Canon Printer)
Instructions for printing to the Canon printer using Acrobat on Windows.
- Two poster printers are located in the hallway near IT.
- You must use one of the computers in the hallway to print to the plotters.
- The maximum paper width our printers can use is 42".
- If you have trouble printing or need additional paper, please enter the IT room and someone from will be happy to assist you.
- The printers warn very early about being low on ink. We monitor these levels and your poster will still print correctly.
Open the file
Go to File --> Properties
Make a note of your page size
Go to File --> Print
Make sure the "Choose paper source by PDF size" box is unchecked then click Properties
Make sure that the print quality is set to Standard.
Click on the "Page Setup" tab and make sure the "Rotate 90 Degrees (Conserve Paper)" box is checked
If your poster size is not available, then navigate to "Custom Size"
Input the dimensions of your poster and click OK. NOTE: The width must be smaller than the height.
Click OK and then Print