WID Fiscal Resources
- Shipping hazardous goods, contact Erin Badger at 316-4398
- General shipping, purchase, or pCard questions, contact Becky Streich
- Computer purchase request form
Travel Updates in effect July 1, 2020:
- The University's contracted travel agency for individual travel will switch from Fox World Travel to Travel, Inc. (register for open house and/or training webinars)
- AirBnB will be an allowable lodging option.
- Prepayment of lodging will be allowable, when necessary.
- Passport and passport renewal fees will be reimbursable if required as a result of UW travel.
- Vehicle rentals: Vehicle classes up to mid-size SUV will be allowable (previously allowed up to standard/intermediate sedan)
- The 90-day rule will be expanded to include send-backs. Travelers will have 90 days from the send-back date to resubmit their expense reports.
- Day-trip meals ($15 taxable reimbursement) will not have to be reduced to $0 if a meal was provided.
- Alcohol for Business Meals, Hosted Events, and Official Functions will be limited to $25/person (replacing previous policy which limited alcohol to $50/bottle of wine)
- E-Reimbursement: contact Janine Gumley for help completing reimbursements or with any other questions.
- Receipt requirements and additional information can be found at the UW Travel and Expense Reimbursement website.
- You must follow the UW travel policies, no exceptions.
- Reimbursements – SFS Portal