WID Fiscal Resources
- Shipping hazardous goods, contact Erin Badger at 316-4398
- General shipping, purchase, or pCard questions, contact Becky Streich
- Computer purchase request form
Travel and e-reimbursement
- Airfare Booking Methods: Fox World Travel, the university’s contracted travel agency, must be used to book domestic, international and group travel. Frequent travelers should enroll in Concur, FWT's self-booking tool, and use this interface to book their travel. Visit UW TravelWIse for access to the contract vendor and booking tool. Effective July 1, 2015, airfare reservations initiated by university employees using an alternative method (i.e., purchase tickets through Internet sources or other travel agencies), will not be reimbursed or allowed on university purchasing cards.
- Lodging: Lodging must be booked through Fox World Travel, directly with the hotel, or directly through a conference website. No other lodging purchases will be reimbursed.
- E-Reimbursement: contact Becky Streich to complete reimbursements.
- Receipt requirements and additional information can be found at the UW Travel and Expense Reimbursement website.
- Call or email Becky Streich with questions 316-4454
- You must follow the UW travel policies, no exceptions.
- Reimbursements – SFS Portal