Poster Printing: Acrobat on Mac/OS X
The following are instructions for printing posters on a DiscoverIT Plotter using Max/OS X in Adobe Acrobat.
- Two poster printers are located in the hallway near IT.
- You must use one of the computers in the hallway to print to the plotters.
- The maximum paper width our printers can use is 42".
- If you have trouble printing or need additional paper, please enter the IT room and someone will be happy to assist you.
- The printers warn very early about being low on ink. We monitor these levels and your poster will still print correctly.
Open the file
Go to File --> Properties
Make sure that your poster is the correct size. If it is not, you will need to resize it.
Go to File --> Print (⌘P)
Make sure that "Fit" and "Auto portrait/landscape" are selected, and "Choose paper source by PDF page size" is deselected.