Topics Map > Online Learning > Credit Learners
InterPro - Online Learning - InterPro Credit Learners - How to Download Windows 10 Education via Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching
This document explains how to download Windows 10 Education through Azure Dev Tools for Teaching.
- Navigate to Azure Dev Tools for Teaching.
- NOTE: Chrome, Edge (Chromium) or Firefox work best.
- Select the blue Sign In button on the right side of the page.
Note: If you Select Sign In and are automatically logged in, skip step 3 and proceed to step 4.
- Log in with your UW email (ends in @wisc.edu).
- Note, you may be prompted to verify your sign in, if so, choose your verification method and enter the passcode to continue signing in.
- Once logged in, navigate to the Software tab on the left side of the page.
- If you do not see the Software tab, navigate to All services.
- In the All services search bar, type in Education. Click on the Education link to get back to step 4.
- In the Software search bar, search for Windows 10 Education.
- Select Windows 10 Education, Version 1809 (Updated Sept 2018), 64 bit.
- Note: Do NOT select the Windows 10 Education N version.
- Once the correct version is selected, select the View Key button on the right side of the page.
- Copy the Product key. Save this Product Key for future reference.
- Select Download.
- Note: This is a large download and may take a few minutes to download.
- The software will download to your computer. If you are downloading Windows in order to use Parallels on a Mac, see InterPro - Online Learning - InterPro Credit Learners - How to Purchase, Download, and Install Parallels for Mac