Topics Map > Graduate Program Resources > Communications and Connections
Graduate Program Resources KB Topic Overview
This document provides a summary of all the information in the KB for Graduate Programs.
Topics Map > Graduate Program Resources
Graduate Program Resources
Click on the header listed below to view additional subtopics within, or click on "see documents" to view a list of all documents within.
- Communications and connections - Includes the various ways that the Graduate School communicates with graduate programs: Graduate Coordinator meeting notes, CoordLink newsletter, GradConnections for students, who to call, how to update the Graduate School directory, and more.
- Data resources and tools- Covers information about internal and external data resources, such as program profiles, information about InfoAccess and the Query Library, campus data collections, external data collections (CIP, IPEDS, NSF, NRC), and more.
- Enrolled graduate students - Provides resources about advising, satisfactory academic progress, program development, program reviews, handbook templates, and more.
- Graduate degree completion - Covers dissertation deposit procedures, dissertation status, completion letters, warrants/e-warrants process, commencement information, important degree deadlines, and more.
- Graduate funding - Includes a handbook on administering graduate student appointments, tuition remission, information about various external fellowships, University Fellowships information, concurrent appointments, and more.
- Graduate student recruitment - Provides resources such as the recruitment manual, recruitment brochures and templates, Graduate School partnerships, and more.
- Policy announcements and process - Information about academic policy changes and announcements, Higher Learning Commission-related policies and implementation, and more.
- Professional and career development - Provides resources and training for graduate program coordinators to support the professional development graduate students in their programs.
- Program development and reviews - Covers procedures on program changes, approval, and reviews, information about professional master's degree, and more.