KB User's Guide - Users Tab - Updating Your Default KB Group Space via the Users Tab
This document demonstrate how Group Space Admin can update the Default Group Space of a user in their own Group Space. Use Case : A KB Admin from Group Space A grants access to an user who still has access to Group Space B from a previous employment. Group Space B is currently that User's default KB space.
Update Default Group Space
- In the KB Admin Tools, go to the Users Tab and click on the Default Group Space link on the left navigation bar.
- From the New default group space dropdown box, select the group space to which you want to default. Please note:
- The user needs to already exist in the target groups space.
- The user making the change must have access to the Users tab in the target space.
- After meeting the above criteria and choosing a new default group space, a name will appear with a check box in the Select? column at the far right. Click that check box.
- Click on the Submit button.