ADMIN TOOLS TAB - Topics
A well thought-out topics tree and careful selection of topics at document creation not only allows for logical organization of your content, but also provides your end-users with an effective site map and built-in navigational links. The result allows you to filter documents through the topics drop-down menu without a keyword search.
- With the correct permissions, you may:
- Create one or many topics, sub-topics and create a topics tree.
- Categorize documents for filtering from the KB Admin Tools and/or from your internal and/or external sites.
- Make certain topics visible on your internal and/or external KB sites.
- Create a topics tree for your sub site(s).
- Create Topic-dependent Footers that only appear on documents assigned to a specific topic.
- Create a Meta-Description page to define what your topic is and is not.