Topics Map > Student Academic Policies > Grades
Accessing UW-Madison Final Grades
This sections explains where students can look to find out final grade information for the graded components of courses they have taken.
How can I access my final grades for a particular term or semester?
Students are able to access their final grades by following these steps:
Information about grade distribution for classes can be found at course grade distributions. Additional information about grades is located at grades and GPA.
- Log into MyUW at https://my.wisc.edu
- Click on the Student Center Widget (or dropdown option)
- Click on the Academic Records Widget
- Under the UW Academic Records section, you can:
- view grades for any term
- view your unofficial transcript
- request official transcripts
- apply for graduation
- print enrollment verification
- get voter enrollment verification
- request reentry
- view test scores
Resources for Questions:
L&S Academic Advising Services (608) 262-5858, firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of the Registrar: (608) 262-3811, email@example.com