Survey schedules are linked to the department admin who created the schedule. When a new admin starts, they should update all ongoing schedules to use their email.
Changing Survey Administrator
- From the AEFIS Dashboard, select the Main Menu icon.
- Select Survey Schedules
- On the Survey Schedules dashboard, select +Add a filter, and then Owner.
- Choose Department or College (depending on the scope of your AEFIS responsibilities).
- Select +Add a filter, again. Then select Status.
- Next, select "In Progress". (This way, you will only be viewing current, active survey schedules.)
For each survey schedule:
- Select Manage.
- Select Un-Publish (blue button, upper-right). Only complete this step if the next semester is not active.
- In the resulting pop-up window, select Un-Publish.
- Select Details (in the left-hand navigation bar).
- At the bottom of the screen is the option Survey Schedule Administrator. Select the blue pencil icon to the right. (If the icon is not present, the survey schedule is still published. See above.)
- Use the Search for a user field to find and select yourself.
- Select Save.
- REMEMBER: You must re-publish this survey schedule. Select Publish (blue button, upper-right).
Repeat these steps for all "In Progress" survey schedules.