This document describes how to update the "administrator" contact field for ongoing AEFIS survey schedules when a new admin starts.
Why would a former administrator continue to receive email notifications for a survey schedule or instance?
Survey schedules are linked to the department admin who created the schedule. When a new admin starts, they should update all ongoing schedules to use their email. New administrators should also ensure they are listed as the department's Academic Contact (AEFIS - Eval - Setting an Academic Contact (Admin)).
Changing Survey Administrator
- From the AEFIS Dashboard, select the Main Menu icon.
- Select Survey Schedules
- On the Survey Schedules dashboard, select +Add a filter, and then Owner.
- Choose Department or College (depending on the scope of your AEFIS responsibilities).
- Select +Add a filter, again. Then select Status.
- Next, select In Progress. (This way, you will only be viewing current, active survey schedules.)
- Select Manage.
- Select Un-Publish (blue button, upper-right). Only complete this step if the next semester is not active.
- In the resulting pop-up window, select Un-Publish.
- Select Details (in the left-hand navigation bar).
- At the bottom of the screen is the option Survey Schedule Administrator. Select the blue pencil icon to the right. (If the icon is not present, the survey schedule is still published. See above.)
- Use the Search for a user field to find and select yourself.
- Select Save.
- Complete this step only if you deleted the current semester survey. Most can skip this step and go right to #9. Before publishing, go to Settings and select the current term. If you run this survey every term, also check to run this survey schedule every term.
- REMEMBER: You must re-publish this survey schedule. Select Publish (blue button, upper-right).