Follow the listed steps for your browser. The instructions below have been verified to work for all currently supported versions of these browsers as of February 2014.
Windows and Mac
- Click on Customize and control Google Chrome (the icon with three stacked horizontal lines) > Settings
- Select the Show advanced settings...
- Under Privacy, click on the Content settings... button.
- Enter about:config in the address bar.
- Click I'll be careful, I promise! to continue.
- Click on the Gear icon > Preferences.
- Click the Opera button, then click Settings.
- Select Websites on the left side.
- Select the Tools > Internet Options menu.
- Select the Security tab.
- Click the Custom Level button.
- Select the Scripting > Active Scripting > Enable button.
- Select Safari > Preferences.
- Select Security.