Office 365 - What are recommended productivity tools after a license change?
If you are using a university computer that was provided by your department you will still have access to Microsoft Office applications that were installed on the computer by your department IT support while your Office 365 license is changing.
If you need to replace the version of Microsoft Office you are running, you have multiple options:
- Priced options:
- Free options:
- MS Office Online apps - https://products.office.com/en-us/office-online/documents-spreadsheets-presentations-office-online
- Apache Open Office - https://www.openoffice.org/
- LibreOffice - https://www.libreoffice.org/
- Google Docs - https://www.google.com/docs/about/
- Office 365 - What should I expect when I am no longer a Faculty, Staff, or Student?
- Office 365 - How will a license change impact the Office 365 license I purchased from the DoIT Tech Store?
- Office 365 - Your subscription has expired
- Office 365 - What version of Microsoft Office is affected by a license change?
- Office 365 - Backup OneDrive data in preparation of license change