Cisco VoIP - Self Care Portal
Information on how to log into the Cisco Self Care portal for VoIP
Self Care Portal Sign InUsing a web browser, navigate to http://go.wisc.edu/6fz24i.
If prompted for credentials, enter your NetID credentials and client Sign In. The Unified Communications Self Care Portal My Phones page displays.
The Self Care Portal allows a user to:
- Change telephone PIN, see Cisco VoIP - Changing your telephone PIN
- Add additional cell phone for Jabber for Mobile, information coming soon
- Add/change call forwarding, see Cisco VoIP - Call forwarding in self care portal
- Add/change speed dialing, see Cisco VoIP - Setting speed dials on your telephone
- Add/change ring settings, see Cisco VoIP - Change ring settings in Self Care Portal
- Change voicemail notifications, see Cisco VoIP - Change voicemail notifications in Self Care Portal
- View call history, information coming soon
- Update personal directories, information coming soon
- Turn on/off Do Not Disturb, information coming soon
- Adding Phone Contacts to Your Personal Address Book, see Cisco VoIP - Adding phone contacts to your personal address book