WiscVPN - Windows Troubleshooting
This doc outlines the typical troubleshooting steps to follow when WiscVPN (GlobalProtect) is not working.
- Uninstall the GlobalProtect Client.
Update your Windows Folder settings to show hidden files and folders.
On Windows 10: Hit the Windows key on your keyboard, then type (without quotes) "Show hidden", then click the option that says "Show hidden files and folders", then click the line that says "Show hidden files, folders, and drives", then press Apply, then OK.
- Delete the following folders on your Windows computer:
- C:\Program Files\Palo Alto Networks
- C:\Users\(Whichever user name you use to login to the computer)\AppData\Local\Palo Alto Networks
- Reinstall GlobalProtect
- Re-attempt to login per KB WiscVPN - Connecting with the GlobalProtect (PaloAlto) Client